We are looking for a Remote, US-Based Project Manager for WeAssist. In this position, you will serve as the forward-facing/contact person for our clients. You will delegate, track and ensure completion of project tasks. Our bridge team is composed of 5 other contractors that will report to you directly to receive and complete tasks.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring project progress with our Bridge Program.
- Controlling time management of contractors.
- Cost-estimating and developing the budget analysis.
- Communicating effectively via email, phone, and assigned apps with/between clients and staff.
- Managing reports and necessary documentation.
- Tracking deliverables.
- Analyzing and managing project risk.
- Ensuring customer service.
- Reporting to leadership.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working remotely as a Virtual Assistant, or understand the work of Virtual Assistance.
- Computer access and a secure, strong internet connection
- United States residency or OCONUS on military orders.
- 1+ years of experience working Remotely.
- 2-5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager.
- Ability to learn and pick up on new technology relatively quickly.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Upbeat personality.
- Team-player mentality.
- Leadership mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively and have a customer-first approach
|Job Category||Project-Based, Virtual Assistant|