We are looking for a Remote, US-Based Public Relations Manager
- Full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our client’s company and reputation with employees, potential candidates, clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Determine KPIs for and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, online blogs, journals, podcasts, etc.
- Facilitating outreach for blog features, podcast features, news, and journal features.
- Previous experience and success working with small businesses
- Exceptional pitching skills
- Reputation management and crisis management
- Experience working on remote teams or working remotely
- Located in the United States or OCONUS on military orders
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist for 2+ years
- BS/BA in PR, communications, advertising. marketing, journalism or similar relevant field
- Ability to develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials
- A portfolio to review with a proven track record of successful PR campaigns
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment